Friday, January 27, 2017

new from above/ground press: marginal prints, by philip miletic

marginal prints
philip miletic
$5


I thought of the passage
I thought of the passage in relation to you
I thought of the passage in relation to me
I thought of the passage and our shared conversation
I thought of the passage and our shared sense of ecstasy

it’s not all I remembered from the book;
there were my own discoveries,
and I shared those with you,
orally inscribing annotations for you
as you did for me

published in Ottawa by above/ground press
January 2017
a/g subscribers receive a complimentary copy


marginal prints was produced with five different covers, all of which were designed by the author.

philip miletic is the author of the chapbooks mother2earth and And The Birds Sing and the visual poetry pamphlet Silver. He is the co-author with Craig Dodman of world 1-1. His poetry and fiction have appears in The Danforth Review, Poetry is Dead, Otoliths, (Parenthetical), and elsewhere. He lives in Kitchener, ON.

To order, send cheques (add $1 for postage; outside Canada, add $2) to: rob mclennan, 2423 Alta Vista Drive, Ottawa ON K1H 7M9 or paypal at www.robmclennan.blogspot.com

No comments: